Dell EqualLogic PS-M4110 Blade Array
The industry’s only fully redundant, enterprise-class storage array designed to fit inside a blade chassis
The Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS Series delivers all the functionality and enterprise-class features of traditional EqualLogic arrays in a new blade form factor — the industry’s only fully redundant, enterprise-class storage array designed to fit inside a blade chassis. The Dell EqualLogic PS-M4110 Blade Array enables a fully virtualised solution integrating storage, servers and networking within one blade chassis.
The Dell EqualLogic PS-M4110 Blade Array enables a true data-center-in-a-box solution to address a variety of environments including highly virtualised environments, virtual desktop infrastructures, multi-application works loads, such as Microsoft® Exchange and database servers, and collaboration infrastructures using Microsoft® SharePoint®. Ideal for small-to-medium businesses, remote offices, and pocket data centers, this solution provides a compact footprint while reducing the need for excessive cable configuration, power, and cooling.
A Dell converged-infrastructure solution with EqualLogic blade arrays, PowerEdge blade servers and Force10 blade switches can support up to 42% more users per watt than a comparable HP converged infrastructure solution in ROBO workload environment.2 Easy to scale and manage, server administrators now have EqualLogic Blade Array set-up and deployment capabilities closely integrated within a single Dell blade chassis using their existing Chassis Management Controller (CMC).
PS-M4110 Blade Array Benefits
As part of the EqualLogic family, the PS-M4110 Blade Array inherits all the values and benefits within that portfolio:
- Advanced application and platform integration with Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V®, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, VMware® vSphere™, Citrix® XenSever™ and Linux® for cutting-edge protection and easier management
- Integrated snapshots for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Auto-replication integration with VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager
- Unique peer-scaling architecture enables simultaneous scalability of performance and capacity within and outside of the blade chassis
- All-inclusive software licensing, and users with valid support contracts can download new releases as needed at no additional cost